VKPC - PM2
Vina Kraft Paper Company (VKPC) is a member of SCG (Siam Cement Group) Established by Thai Royal. VKPC is leading Kraft Paper in Vietnam.
Year of 2008-2009 VKPC started to build the 1st plant with capacity of 220.000 tons/year, the plant was officially put in commercial operation in 2010, year of 2013 the plant was revamped to increase capacity up to 250.000 tons/year.
After five years in operation with good business results, to reach the market demand, VKPC decided to build the 2nd plant-VKPC PM2 with capacity of 250,000 tons/year.
The new plant is equipped innovative, modern production line with high level of automation from well-known technological suppliers such as Voith, Siemens, Yokogawa…
TLC was proud to be chosen a local partner of Siemens in Supply, Installation, Commissioning the Power Distribution, Drives and Control systems for the whole plant including Boiler, Stock Preparation plant, Paper Machine and other technical auxiliary systems.
The scope of TLC’s supplies included:
Supply and install the Cable Raceway systems:
- Supply and install steel support structures: 50 tons
- Supply and install all kinds of Hot Dip Galvanized Cable Ladder, Tray: 18,000m
- Supply and install all kind of cable IMC conduit: 30,000m
- Supply and install the Stainless Steel instrument and control tubes: 3,000m
- Supply and install all materials for installation of electrification systems.
- Supply and install the Fire Barrier for cable systems.
Installing and commissioning for Power Distribution, Drives, Control and Automation systems:
- Installing and Commissioning for transformers from 1MVA to 6MVA: 20 sets
- Installing and commissioning for 6.6/22KV Switchgear (MV SWG) and Motor Control Center (MCC): 30 set
- Installing and Commissioning 690/400V Low Voltage Switchgear (LV SWG) and Motor Control Center (LV MCC), Instrument and Control systems: 300 sets
- Pulling and terminating, labeling for Power Cables: 120,000m
- Pulling and terminating, labeling for Instrument and Control cables: 300,000m
After 10 months of execution with over 200 Workers and Engineers spending hundred thousand working houres, TLC was proud closely working with Siemens’ experts and other Technological Suppliers to complete project in required schedule from VKPC with Internatiobnal Standards of quality and safety.
Some reference pictures taken during VKPC PM2 project execution of TLC:
VKPC grand opening ceremony
VKPC grand opening ceremony
TLC-SIEMENS team celebrating the first Jumbo Reel
VKPC PM2-First Jumbo Reel
House keeping everyday vkpc-pm2
T_C for control valves vkpc-pm2
The cable raceway systems done by flying men vkpc-pm2
Working in cable room vkpc-pm2
Working on top of ESP vkpc-pm2
Site view from sky vkpc-pm2
Building scaffolding vkpc-pm2
Conduit Threat making vkpc-pm2
Creemping Tools for cabble termination vkpc-pm2
Discussing in site office vkpc-pm2
Fabrication works-1 vkpc-pm2
Heading the field vkpc-pm2
Installing Cable Raceway at Steam Turbine House vkpc-pm2
Installing electrification at VKPC boiler 2 vkpc-pm2
Site Workshop - 1 vkpc-pm2
Site Workshop - 2 vkpc-pm2
Start a working day vkpc-pm2
TLC men at work vkpc-pm2
Tool Box Meeting every morning vkpc-pm2
Unsing cutting machine vkpc-pm2
Using portable cutting machine vkpc-pm2
VKPC PM2 site construction vkpc-pm2
Working at boiler site vkpc-pm2
Testing the Rectifier on top of ESP - 1 vkpc-pm2
Testing the Rectifier on top of ESP - 2 vkpc-pm2
Testing and Commissiong in progress vkpc-pm2
Testing and Commissioning for MCC vkpc-pm2
Testing and Commissioning for MV SWG vkpc-pm2
Supervisors working in Site Office vkpc-pm2
VKPC- PM2_TLC Site Management Office vkpc-pm2
Working in a team vkpc-pm2
Cable connection for the drives motor vkpc-pm2
Cable connection for transformer vkpc-pm2
Installation of DCS panels - 1 vkpc-pm2
Installation of Distribution Transformers - 1 vkpc-pm2
Installation of instrument vkpc-pm2
TLC got the contract of provision of Electrical, control and instrument systems for new plant...
FULIN-PROVISION, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING...
TLC has provided the control panels for Fire Fighting pumps systems in plant...
PHU MY 3 CCPP-OUTAGE 2018
Discussion with Siemens specialists before executing at job...
+84(0)91 587 6679