TUYEN LAM TECHNOLOGY ELECTROMECHANICS CO., LTD. (TLC)
Tuyen Lam Technology Electro Mechanics Company Limited (TLC) is the professional contractor in supplying mechanical, electrical products & services for industrial, commercial and civil projects in Vietnam and Overseas. Established in 2005 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, TLC has been growing continuously in scales, experiences, quality and professionalism to meet with ever increasing demands of domestic and overseas clients.
Our main activities include:
- Supply & installation of electrical & mechanical equipment systems for industrial plants, hotels, commercial buildings, resorts and other special projects.
- Fabrication of mechanical equipment.
- Provide Testing&Commissioning services for Electrical, Control and Instrumentation systems (EC&I)
- Provide maintenance works for both industrial plants and commercial buildings.
- Supply components & solutions for Integrated Drives, Automation & Control Systems.
- Supply manpower for installation & maintenance works for industrial and commercial fields.
Over 15 years of operations, TLC has acquired a lot of valued experiences through execution of various projects in different industries, such as Combined Cycled Power Plant, Thermal Power Plants, Construction-Material Productions, Paper Mill, Food Processing, Flour Mill, Chemical Plants, etc. The quality of products & services, which we provide, are always controlled closely in accordance with regulations of ISO 9001:2015 and certified by our typical clients such as SIEMENS, VINA KRAFT, BUNGE, BAYER, HENKEL, Mekong Flour Mill, Malayan Flour Mill, etc.
We always believe that human is the key to the development of the company. We therefore focus and invest to develop our human resource to catch up with the industry trends. Our over 200 employees including managers and staffs are experienced and always ready for challenges in ever growing industry demands.
With the motto “CUSTOMER is always FIRST”, in our company we treat customers as our first priority. We look forward to cooperating with domestic and foreign partners.
+84(0)91 587 6679